Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Power Thought of The Day

I have personally followed this teaching, and thank God for it, because, sometimes I didn't know where to turn or what to do...but as I focused on God's Word He led the way. I'm sharing it with you today. Keep your thoughts on Him...and you will see His miracles unfold in your life, one after the other, far beyond your expectations...believe me.

Be Positive in Thought and Deed

Your thoughts determine your destiny. You can't make a decision, or take a step, without first thinking about it-and it changes the course of your life. That's why it's so important to keep your thoughts on God's Word, and seek His plan for your life. Proverbs 23:7 says, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." You can't think negative thoughts and expect a positive outcome. If you constantly dwell on God's Word that says, "You are an overcomer," and "You can do all things through Christ," then soon, you will become what the scripture says and your life will be on God's path to victory.

The next time the enemy brings negative thoughts to you, use it as an opportunity to give praise to the Lord! God is faithful to His Word and He will always be faithful to you. As you continue to seek Him, He will complete the work He's begun in your life. As you keep your thoughts on God, you will discover the champion in you!

A Prayer for Today

God, I will sing Your praises today and keep my thoughts stayed on You. I am an overcomer, a champion, a victor! No negative thought will enter my head today that isn't banished by me. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Source: Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment