Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Power of Clairvoyance and Clairsentience



Beautiful sunset in Kingston, Jamaica!! I had to capture this on camera to share with you, the beauty of our universe!

I had mentioned in a previous post, of my ability to read the fingernails of people, that was just a little of me! Now I will share with you my gifts of clairvoyance, clairsentience and clairaudient. I will explain what these are.

Clairvoyance: The ability to see clearly into the future by reading the aura of a person.

Clairsentience: This is a clear feeling, the inner sense of knowing. This has enabled me to 'feel' the energy of others.

Clairaudience: This is clear hearing, I have the ability to perceive sounds, words or music from the spiritual realm.


The word itself has French origins from the 19th century; clair means clear, voir means to see. To see clearly. Clairvoyance for me is a very human capacity like our other senses, and in some people it is especially pronounced. When this capacity is naturally present and becomes developed, a person is often considered to have a gift for intuitive sight beyond the surface of situations and personalities. What is very important is we must recognize this is a spiritual gift, and when it is used ethically it is indeed a spiritual path of helping others who are in distress and may need clarity in their circumstances. Of note there is good and evil in this world and some unfortunately use their gifts for evil. However, I will not go into that at all.


A person who has the gift of second sight, or clairvoyance, did nothing to gain it or achieve it. It is a gift, just as a musical talent or artistic talent is a gift the artist is born with - given by God to the person, and always, as with all gifts, meant to be used for the good of the community, and of the world.
You may find the word clairvoyance more in use today by many with this gift than a term many people consider interchangeable, and that is psychic. The reason for the preference for clairvoyance is to establish a more positive meaning to the word, and for many, to distance themselves and their gifts from psychics who are occult practitioners.
This is a natural gift in which I see pictures in my mind’s eye, or my 'third eye,' another name for that sixth sense or second sight.
And the pictures are read as energy that tells me about the person I am reading or even in the presence of. Your aura tells so much about you.


I can at best, read the present clearly, and give some counsel on next steps best suited to that person’s energy to enable to them to make their own decisions about their dreams and desired changes. I have helped many of my friends and family when they were unsure of where to go and what direction and action to take.


Clairvoyance is a spiritual gift, and when used ethically and wisely, is a spiritual pathway to benefit all.

I believe that there are many options in life and that each path taken has cause and effect and leads to more. Life is opportunity! What is in front of you? How can you advance your decision making and acquire the confirmation you need to achieve understanding of your heart connections, family and friends.

I grew up understanding that intuition and connection to spirit was a normal part of life. Especially from my paternal grandmother, God rest her soul. She was my mentor in spirituality and always told me I was born on a" special day", and that I would do great things. She too was clairvoyant and deeply spiritual, soI grew up in an environment that was sensitive to energies, meaning that I learnt to read them and understand the signposts that helped me and my family everyday. I recount the days of seeing spirits and hearing them. Culturally in Jamaica it was the norm to be told "Duppy stories" at night by our elders, which often left us as children very scared to go to sleep at night. All in a good way, and I have warm childhood memories of this. I certainly appreciated then, being from a large family, so as brothers and sisters we would huddle together or pretend to be the 'duppies' long after our parents had gone to bed!

In a nutshell my friends, I can help you on which is the best direction to take, what path to follow in your personal, love, relationship and family life. This is always a great and interesting experience as we discover things about ourselves we never knew before!!

I will tell you more in future posts.

Love,
Natalie

1 comment: