Thursday, April 16, 2015

I Prophesied to President Barack Obama via Email to The White House; That He Was Going to Do Very Well In His Presidency (2010)



President Barack Obama speaks, as a tear streams down his face, at his final campaign stop on the evening before the 2012 presidential election, Monday, Nov. 5, 2012, in Des Moines, Iowa. Source: National Journal(AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

I wrote the following via email to the White House on January 18,2010; five years ago. The email speaks for itself. In this correspondence as you will see; I predicted that President Barack Obama would do very well despite the challenges he may have ahead of him (my great gift from God; the gift of prophecy) - he went on to win a second term! And has become an exceptional leader! I remember this moment very well. 

I felt inspired to share this as President Obama visited Jamaica recently and brought a fresh, wonderful energy and perspective to our Jamaican people. He possesses what I call all the beatitudes of a great leader. 

His visit to our beautiful island is and will always be an unforgettable dream!







Dear Mr. President,

It is with heartfelt love that I write this note today. I am writing with regard to the crisis in Haiti and your wonderfully prompt response. Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Natalie Ann Thompson, by profession I am an administrative and customer service professional. Currently, I am a writer, also a blogger and my website is becomingonewithgod.blogspt.com.

The tragedy in Haiti is heart wrenching, as I recently wrote on the Right Honourable MichaĆ«lle Jean of Canada's website www.citizensvoices.gg.ca on which my comments are posted, how heartbreaking this has been for me. It is so close to home. You have truly touched my heart Mr. President so many times over that I am deeply moved while writing this. It is so good to know someone truly, sincerely cares, and as a great leader you have expressed this so many times, that it is amazing. I had the desire to write to you when I saw your prompt response the afternoon of the earthquake, even though you were in a meeting. You took the time to express your condolences, you are never too busy to show your concern which is highly admirable. I was prodded to respond to this desire when it was announced on CNN news last Friday that a Memorandum of Understanding had been signed between the United States and Haiti. I suddenly burst into tears, I was overcome by my reaction, but it proved just how deeply moved I am by your decision making. Then further, your formation of the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund! I keep thanking God that our world is blessed with having you as President of the United States of America. President Barack Obama thank you!

Your mother did a wonderful job, she has given the world a great leader. Your mother and grandparents are shining their light down from heaven on you. You are going to do very well Mr. President despite the great challenges you may have ahead.

It is my hope and dream (perhaps it will remain just that, a dream, smile) that I may be privileged to meet you one day. You feel like my older brother, a kindred spirit I must say. I too was born of a white mother and black father here in Jamaica.

All the very best to yourself and your family, and God's Richest Blessings and Love. May the Lord guide you and lead you, and continue to bless you with fortitude. You are forever in my prayers.

Very warm regards and love,
Natalie Ann Thompson
Kingston, Jamaica

Thank You!

Thank you for contacting the White House.
President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the public, through our website.
Our office receives tens of thousands of messages from Americans each day. We do our best to reply to as many as we can, but please be aware that you may find more information and answers to your questions online.
We encourage you to visit WhiteHouse.gov regularly to follow news and updates, and to learn more about President Obama's agenda for change.
For an easy-to-navigate source of information on Federal government services, please visit: www.USA.gov
Thank you again for your message.
The Office of Presidential Correspondence

I received an official response from his office on January 21, 2010 as posted below:

The White House - Presidential Correspondence

Dear Friend:

      Thank you for writing.  The reports and images
from Haiti of collapsed hospitals, crumbled homes, and
men and women carrying their injured neighbors through
the streets are truly heart-wrenching.  As we learn more
about the extent of the devastation, our thoughts and
prayers are with the people of Haiti and Haitian Americans
who do not yet know the fate of their families and loved
ones.

      I have directed my Administration to respond with a
swift, coordinated, and aggressive effort to save lives. The
people of Haiti will have the full support of the United
States Government in the urgent effort to rescue those
trapped beneath the rubble and to deliver the humanitarian
relief--the food, water, and medicine--that Haitians will
need in the coming days.

      This is also a time when we are reminded of the
common humanity we all share, and Americans have
always responded to these situations with generosity of
spirit.  If you would like to support the urgent humanitarian
effort in Haiti, I encourage you to visit our website where
you can learn more about how to contribute:

http://www.WhiteHouse.gov/HaitiEarthquake

      Americans trying to locate family members in Haiti
are encouraged to contact the State Department at (888)
407-4747.

      We will continue to stand with the people of Haiti
and keep them in our thoughts and prayers.


Sincerely,

Barack Obama


To be a part of our agenda for change, join us at www.WhiteHouse.gov
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I published the following http://becomingonewithgod.blogspot.com/2010/01/haiti.html on January 13, 2010 at 7:54 pm; the day following the earthquake in Haiti. This post correlates with the above email to the White House.

HAITI




My thoughts, love and prayers go out to my friends and the people of Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Also the humanitarian aid agencies, media personnel, medical personnel, military, search and rescue teams, the amazing rescue dogs and other volunteers who are doing a tremendous job in assisting with the relief efforts.

I have been viewing the shocking images of the massive devastation, the traumatized, grief-stricken,  injured children, the elderly, men and women, crumbled homes; all of which were heart-wrenching to view. Seeing people hurting, seeing as they frantically dug at the crumbled concrete desperately trying to rescue their loved ones was overwhelming.

Thanks to President Barack Obama, and former President Bill Clinton who is also the UN Special  Envoy for Haiti, for their great assistance and support with this catastrophe.

May God's Love and Blessings be with the people of Haiti. 

Love from Jamaica,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment