Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Most Honourable Portia Simpson Miller, ON, MP

                                Photo source: US Embassy Jamaica

My beloved Prime Minister made me feel so proud of her welcome speech extended to President Barack Obama on his visit to Jamaica House on the morning of April 9, 2015.

Mrs. Portia Simpson-Miller looked flawless in a chic yellow skirt suit. Never underestimate the power of the colour yellow! Great choice; as yellow is a bright, happy color and also the color that will bring a strong, vibrant energy to any office or occasion.

I was deeply moved by her comments to President Barack Obama; where she told him how much he is loved by the Jamaican people. Mrs. Simpson Miller has a great gift which is speaking from her heart; it is real, it is sincere and it is felt. Great job Madam Prime Minister, and thank you for being the woman that you are. Again, you made me feel great pride in my Jamaica and for that I am deeply grateful.

Peace, Love, and God's Richest Blessings!
Natalie

President Obama Meets with Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller



Video source: YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment