Monday, May 18, 2009

A little about me

I have now gained a higher knowledge and amazing insight regarding my own issues and concerns and have discovered my Higher Self and connection with the Infinite Consciousness- meaning I am now more spiritually aware. As a direct result of this I have now exchanged my years of accumulated stress and anxiety for a new era of ecstasy and personal achievement. For years I sought peace and clarity and yearned to be free of old limitations and to feel more delightfully alive and somehow was not able to reach there until the past four years with much introspect and the Grace of God! I am a Mystic, though still a work in progress.

Please note while Mysticism plays an important role in all the world’s religions, by itself is not a religion. A mystic is any person who realizes, and is fortunate to maintain, a conscious connection with the Infinite Consciousness-the Infinite Spirit or any of it’s attributes, such as Love, Wisdom, Goodness, Transformation, Wholeness, or Creativity to name the main ones.

For helpful reading I highly recommend the book Mysticism, written by Evelyn Underhill. This book provides an in-depth and comprehensive exploration of the subject. This was my Noesis, loaned to me by a very dear and wonderful friend to whom I am grateful, for perhaps I would have otherwise missed the opportunity of reading it, it helped me greatly to accelerate my mystical development and my awareness of the subject.

So as I walk closer and closer with God, I feel a natural ongoing state of spiritual awareness, filled with ever new joy and so I am continually refreshed with helpful insights and I know with great humility I am consciously living in the presence of God.

On the other hand, I have a great love for humanity. I completely love nature, travelling, a great love for, respect and admiration of different cultures.

Let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God, what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect. Romans 12:2 (TEV)


With God’s Love

No comments:

Post a Comment