Friday, May 29, 2009

A Word of Encouragement

As children of Almighty God our steps are ordered by Him. There were times I never understood this, but as I walked my journey of faith I soon realized. I pray a lot, and I constantly thank God for everything no matter how small, for example; before and after a meal, for arriving at my destination safely, a beautiful sunset, and the beauty of nature altogether. These are just a few examples; when you live in obedience to God's Word he promises to supply every one of your needs.

God is directing you too. Have an attitude of faith and expectancy and God will allow the right people to come along your path to help you get ahead and achieve great success! Always believe God is working on your behalf.

I learned to cast my cares and troubles on Him, I refused to be a victim of circumstance! I refused to dwell on my problems! I did not allow them to steal my peace and joy. Do not give power to negative thoughts in your mind. Proverbs 23:7 says "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." You can not think negative thoughts and expect a positive outcome. The next time someone brings negative thoughts to you, use it as an opportunity to give praise to God! He is always faithful to His Word and He will always be faithful to you.

Trust God to take care of you. Meditate on God's Word and confess His promises over your life each day.

So no matter what may be going on around you; anxiety, or worry about something in your life today; your job, finances, relationships, marriage or anything else, know that those feelings are not from our Heavenly Father. He has promised to give you a spirit of power, love and peace. There is tremendous power in peace, when you choose to receive the peace of God, then no weapon formed against you shall prosper. You will see the blessings God has in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment