Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Very Warm Welcome and Thank You!

I just really want to take the time to thank all of you for your great support and a very special and warm welcome, as you share with me this very Mystical and Spiritual journey.

I am going to share with you today another one of my very special gifts from God. As a child I thought this gift came naturally and therefore did not see it as anything 'special' at the time. I could and still can 'read' a person's fingernails and know exactly what type of person they are, what is affecting them in their lives, and their vulnerabilities. This has truly helped me personally, taught me who to be wary of, and taught me whom I could trust. So much has come to pass, I have not at anytime been wrong. There were times though, when this was very overwhelming but I soon learned to overcome that.

Like they say the eyes are the windows to the soul, so are a person's fingernails. Yet, I have always remained very private about this and this was known to only a few of my close friends and my family until now.

The bottom line is, there is so much to tap into God's Love and Goodness for our lives, the way He directs our path when we trust in Him. All the desires of our heart shall come to pass.

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment